Every day, people make thousands of choices: what to wear, what to eat, where to spend their free time, etc. As with all these choices, there are safer, healthier, and more environmentally-friendly options. For decades, SGA has worked with our clients to engage people with community issues that can improve the quality of their lives, protect the environment, or make their communities more sustainable.
Because our clients range from non-profit organizations to government bodies and agencies both large and small, we know that there’s no such thing as a “one size fits all” approach to communication and outreach. When we develop a campaign, we personalize our approach to address our clients unique needs.
We Help Our Clients By :
- Guide their target audience towards a specific behavior or action
- Identify barriers and motivators for the audience to achieve that action
- Develop a strategy that utilizes online and in-person outreach tools to leverage those barriers and motivators in order to affect behavior change
- Pilot the strategy with community-based target groups
- Evaluate, refine, and prepare the strategy for wide scale implementation
Our Focus :
SGA’s expertise in implementing community-based social marketing programs focuses on local and sustained behavior changes. When we work on a project, we constantly review and adapt to the program’s data and metrics to ensure the right message is delivered to the right audience.